Saturday, October 15, 2011

New York Comic Con 2011 -- Saturday (officially Day 3; my Day 2)

Um, did you notice how in yesterday's post, I mentioned that I hadn't slept the night before?  Consequently, I ended up...sleeping all day today.  No Bone 20th Year Anniversary Retrospective with Jeff Smith present, Green Lantern: The Animatd Series presentation by Bruce Timm, DC All Access Superman and Justice League panels, Adult Swim's Delocated panel, or MTV's new Beavis and Butt-head presentation by Mike Judge for me!  But my overall physical health and well-being is probably the better for it. 

I still have tomorrow, including the screening of a Jim Henson documentary!  (Joe and David, it wasn't intentional on my part that you missed me today -- I'll be in touch tomorrow!)

Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment